Wednesday, August 19, 2009

F1RST P0ST!!1!

We had a pretty interesting discussion today at breakfast that got me thinking a lot. That thinking made me much more aware that I wasn't really able to remember all of the things that I think about or used to think about on a daily basis. I felt really let down by myself about this, since those thoughts made me the person that I am today, I betrayed myself by not remembering what I am. So I decided to create a blog to be able to remember all the things that I want to remember. Good thing? Maybe. But also maybe it's because I don't remember those things that I am the person I am today. /shrug It's early and my mind is going way to slow/fast to keep up with itself.

Just so I remember for later (We need to leave in a few minutes for more training) the discussion this morning was about marriage/polygamy vs Monogamy/Nature vs. Nurture and all that good crap.

1 comment:

  1. Probably never going to add in that post. It's an interesting conversation, but I'll leave it at that. Sorrz

    ReplyDelete