Monday, May 4, 2020

Just catching up

Catching up from last time: I was dumb again too soon. My calf didn't hurt at all for a couple days, total time was about a week. Tried running a mile. Felt good during the run, but the next day not so much.

I bought a few ace bandages to wrap my calf when I have been going hiking.

Did one hike with family, and one with Blayla.



With running not being an option I have started biking again.

First couple of rides were ~9-10 miles, but on Saturday I turned 31, and biked 30.89 miles... I really tried to get to end at my apartment at 31 miles, but I misjudged and got off the bike to check the final distance. I walked around my parking lot to get the last tenth of a mile.

Took ~2.5 hours to finish, taking the rail trail from the apartment to Hopewell Junction and back.

I was talking to myself when I got the half way point thinking how good I felt, even with the ride there not going super great.

The ride back was really tough. I was able to keep moving, but wow, that was hard. Any time that I had to go up and incline, or slow for people/cars, I really had to dig deep to get going.




Did frolf on Sunday with Bland and Alex. I ended up winning but also threw my worst game at Schenectady.

Made this though!

I'll keep filling it out as I get more results, I asked Bland and Alex to send me their scores also.

No comments:

Post a Comment