Thursday, July 8, 2010

Titles are still pretty shitty

No games for me this week, felt like shit on wednesday, Tom got hit later that night by the same thing. Sucks living in an infested house. Whateves
Take a second, look at your game. Go ahead, I'll be here when you're done.
.
.
.
Done yet? Cool. Now with the upcoming school year looming ever so closer, one must think, "What about my game would I want the new freshman to emulate? What about my game would I want them to never actually do in game?" These are tough questions to answer, and even tougher is that the same answer can be had for both questions. What are we going to teach them? How will we teach them? What role will you play on the team?

Had enough questions? oof sorry about that one, wasn't even thinking. While at the gym today with Thomas, I started thinking about how we started out all those years ago. We didn't really have people to look up to to show us how to play well, we had to learn for ourselves. That's especially not true for this next generation of Gunx. They have so many players to learn from, we just need to decide what skillz we want to each put forth.

Think about it.
Can't stop. Won't stop.

1 comment: